Monday, June 30, 2014

New Smiley360 Mission! Preparation H Medicated Wipes For Women



Facts: 75% of Americans will get hemorrhoids in their lifetime, pregnancy can cause hemorrhoids in 1 out of 3 women. Hemorrhoids are not gender-, race- or age-specific. They occurs in both men and women. Hemorrhoid symptoms usually go away within a few days, and some people with hemorrhoids never have symptoms. For some, flare-ups are related to things like stress, diet and constipation. 


I recieved these samples from Smiley360 as part of a testing program. I signed up and answered surveys and if I qualify I get to try awesome new samples and do reviews on them. If you're interested in joining then please click HERE to sign up and start earning for yourself. All opinions stated in this review are mine and are not influenced and will NEVER be influenced by free/paid products.


First off let me say a big ole thanks to Smiley360. When they send you on a mission and provide you with samples to test out they go ALL OUT. I was expecting maybe 1 or 2 samples...but no...I got 5 single samples on little cards and then a full sized box with 10 MORE wipes inside. WAY TO GO Smiley360!

Let me tell you a little about the wipes: NEW Preparation H medicated Wipes for Women are the first and only women's hemorrhoid wipes infused with chamomile, aloe and refreshing cucumber, plus a soothing medication that cools on contact. They're gentle enough for everyday use and they're flushable.

My thoughts: I gave these to my mother since she is one that suffers from the 'roids so this review really isn't MY experience. Her words are that they smell great, and really help with the discomfort of 'roids. So I guess that would be a BIG thumbs up! Me personally, I would have loved to have these when I had my last son. I didn't have to have stitches, but as you ladies know..having babies can make everything hurt "down there".


Click HERE to learn more about Preparation H Medicated Wipes for Women!


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact  thesavvydrunkenmessblog@gmail.com.


 This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

 The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

 The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

 This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment