Sunday, July 20, 2014

Smiley360 ARM&HAMMER Truly Radiant Mission



Hey Luvs!

Here I am on another mission from Smiley360! For those of you who don't know what Smiley360 is it's a website that you sign up for and you recieve free products or coupons in exchange for sharing your thoughts via social media. If you think this is something you might be interested in please check it out HERE (my referral link) and sign up! The will email you with surveys and if you qualify you will be sent the items to try out and then share your thoughts.

I've been a Smiley360 member since 2012 and I love it so much! I've been sent so many things to try. This company honestly is the best one like it that I've used ever.

Today I am going to be reviewing the ARM&HAMMER Truly Radiant toothpaste and spinbrush that was sent to me. Below is an excerpt from the little booklet that was sent with my toothpaste and brush.

"Brush your teeth with ARM&HAMMER Truly Radiant Toothpast and Deep Clean Battery Toothbrush. See for yourself how Truly Radiant toothpaste does much more than just whiten and how the Truly Radiant battery operated toothbrush is designed to give you the brilliant whitening you want and the deep cleaning you need for a beautiful, more radiant smile" 



As you can see, both products are full size items that you can buy at your local Walmart, CVS or any other drugstore. The retail value for these items are, $3.48 for the toothpaste and $8.97 for the spin-brush equaling $12.45! That's nearly $13 worth of free product! (I told you Smiley360 rocked didn't I?)

Do your teeth feel cleaner? - Yes! OMG they feel so squeaky clean! And it lasted all day. I currently use Tom's of Maine because I'm not too wild about the amount of fluoride in normal toothpaste and the minty taste is a bit off and my teeth end of feeling like they need to be brushed more than 2x a day so I think I might just stick with the Truly Radiant.

How did you like the toothbrush? - I loved it. I have a spinbrush that is the "off brand" just a cheapy that you can buy at Walmart for $7 and this spin-brush made my teeth feel so clean and it was pretty gentle.

Have you noticed your teeth getting whiter (after 5 days)? - No I actually haven't. Whitening is somewhat important to me because I smoke (eww I know!) and drink coffee, but I haven't noticed much difference as of yet. I will keep using it though and hopefully I'll see a difference soon!


I know by now you guys will be wanting to know if you can get a free sample and I'm proud to let you know that if you go HERE you can request a free sample of your own!

(EDIT: Due to high demand there is no samples left at this point, however they are still offering a coupon for .50 off a tube of TrulyRadiant toothpaste)

 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact                         sassygirlblog2516@gmail.com.


 This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

 The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

 The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

 This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment