Thursday, July 10, 2014

Good Mouth Subscription Service



Hey luvs! I recently came across this new (to me at least) subscription box program called Good Mouth. There are boxes for EVERYTHING nowadays! This one is for toothbrushes and oral care. Read below for a brief description.

  GoodMouth is a subscription service delivering toothbrushes and electric toothbrush heads directly to customers. Subscribers can sign up their whole family and choose a delivery schedule of every one, two, or three months. Plans start at just $4.95. Plus, for every subscription sold, GoodMouth donates 2 brushes, or the equivalent in dental care, to a community in need.

So not only can you get all your oral care needs delieverd right to your door on the cheap, they also are a good company, donating to those in need. I'm listing a coupon below for 50% off your first box. If you try it let me know what you think!


For 50% off your FIRST box + FREE Shipping
Use code FOR-MOM

 
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact  thesavvydrunkenmessblog@gmail.com.


 This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

 The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

 The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

 This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. Plus it would be a good way to remember to change my toothbrush more often. And actually floss -.- LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! Flossing is the bane of my existence LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know him through Mr KELLY, who he cured from Hepatitis B. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life.Dr James has cures for diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER,..DIABETES,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER , MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr James through  email address   GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete