Saturday, May 10, 2014

Huggies :] Smiley 360 Mission


Huggies/Smiley 360
Diaper Mission Review





I was invited to do a Smiley 360 mission to review a brand of Huggies Diapers and wipes that are sold exclusively at Costco. The type of Huggies diapers are the Snug & Dry and the type of wipes are Huggies Natural Care wipes.

Smiley 360 is a online program that allows members to be the first to try out exclusive items, items that have just come out and then share their thoughts and opinons with the world. For a description on how to sign up and what you have to do please follow the link here --> Smiley 360 Sign Up Info .

Smiley will offer you missions to complete and when you do they send your package out. The website says that it takes 3-4 week for your package to arrive but I believe mine came in about a week so that is pretty awesome.

The package arrived in a brown box (not pictured). Inside was a package of diapers (4 size 4 diapers) and a travel size package of Natural Care wipes.

My experiences with the diapers was not that great, I found that Jaxon leaked at night and he normally does NOT with his normal brand of Luvs .
They fit him well and had that normal baby diaper smell (prior to him wearing them that is LOL!) but they leaked at night which is a no-go for me because he is not sleeping through the night yet. The wipes on the other hand were great, they smelled great, were soft to the touch and cleaned his little bum well.

My final thoughts are this: I would definitely NOT pay more for a brand that doesn't work as well as the less expensive brand, BUT I would purchase the wipes over the wipes I currently use (Parent's Choice). All in all I enjoyed my Smiley 360 mission and would do it again if offered.











*** Smiley 360 did not pay me to make this post, I made this post of my own free will for a mission that I signed up for. My thoughts are my thoughts along and have not been influenced in any way. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment