Monday, July 7, 2014

Jamberry Nail Wraps Reveiw


Recently I was invited to test out Jamberry Nail Wraps and I offered to post a blog review stating my thoughts and opinions about them.

The lady that I spoke with Mary was kind of enough to send me the 1 sample that was being offered and 2 others. I got the one I chose which was a blue and white striped wrap and 2 others that were SUPER cute! I planned to do a 4th of July mani with the one that I picked out.

I followed the instructions on how to get the wrap off the sticky part and to heat it up with a blow dryer for 3-5 seconds and then apply the wrap. I thought they looked really cute (I did my accent nail). Sadly, I took a shower about 2 hours later and the accent nail wraps came right off. I had also sealed it with a gel top coat and cured it with my UV lamp from Kiss nails. I really like the wrap and how it looked but it's way too complicated for something that doesn't stay on, even following the directions given by the company. 

If you're interested in Jamberry I will leave the link to their site, you can also purchase their brand new Beauty Box and/or become a rep for Jamberry yourself and sell nail wraps. 

To check it out click HERE


Edit: I don't have a picture of the mani because I had to change it right away after my shower and didn't think to snap a picture right after I did it, sorry!

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact  thesavvydrunkenmessblog@gmail.com.


 This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

 The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

 The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

 This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment